The Withdrawal Ease Manifesto
- Provide Timely, Accurate and Thoughtful Content Focused on Opiate Addiction, Dependency and Withdrawal: Withdrawal Ease has one overall purpose… one ultimate reason for being: To Help People Take Their First Step To Quit Opiate Addiction and Dependency. Therefore, we will always strive to provide the latest, greatest information and content on opiate withdrawal and dependency. We realize that withdrawal and detox is only one piece of the puzzle when it comes to quitting opiates, but it’s a BIG piece.
- Deliver A Product of Exceptional Quality: Withdrawal Ease and Recovery Ease are made using the highest quality ingredients and manufacturing processes that are GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes) certified. This certification means that Withdrawal Ease meets the gold-standard for nutritional supplement manufacturing and processing established by The FDA. In addition, we will not use products made with any metals or inferior ingredients in order to save a buck.
- Be Trustworthy: We know that trust must be earned. We work hard every day to make sure that we provide trustworthy and accurate information about opiate dependency and our products. We are extremely diligent about the claims we make so that our customers know exactly what they are getting when they read our content or purchase our products. This commitment to trust is why we have an A+ rating with The Better Business Bureau. We are also certified by The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP).
- Be Reliable: It’s in our best interest to make sure that our customers get what they want, when they want it. We have spent a lot of time and energy in order to ensure that fulfillment, ordering, shipment and other logistics at Withdrawal Ease are geared towards achieving satisfied customers. That’s why our customer satisfaction rate is so high. Are we perfect? No. Will we ever be perfect? Probably not. But we are committed to getting as close to perfect as humanly and technically possible.
- Be Brutally Honest: It’s extremely important for us to manage the expectations of our customers because major life decisions are on the line. If Withdrawal Ease may not be right for you, we will tell you so. If you need more help than we can provide, we will tell you so. Our job is to provide you with the facts in an objective, straightforward manner.
- Be Kind and Not Judge: Our job is to inform and help if possible — not judge. Everybody wrestles with their own demons as do we.
- Provide Fair, Reasonable Prices: We believe that grace and commerce can work together in harmony. Helping people and making a reasonable profit don’t have to be mutually exclusive. Our customers deserve a high quality product at a reasonable price and we deserve a fair margin for the hard work that we do to deliver it.
- Be Responsive: Most of our customers are in distress, pain or both. They deserve timely responses. Our goal is to respond to any customer questions or concerns within 24 hours.
- Be Good Global Citizens: We are committed to helping Product (RED) in its quest to eradicate extreme poverty. It’s not about charity, it’s about justice. We believe in being kind to animals and protecting the environment. Our products are not tested on animals and we use biodegradable glycerin caps that will not harm the environment.
- Be Good Patriots: If our fellow Americans suffer economically, so do we. That’s why we sell American products made in the USA. Our ingredients, packaging and labels are American made and all Withdrawal Ease vendors and service providers are American companies. We do not outsource to other countries to save money. And we never will.
These are our promises to you and we take them very seriously. These promises help guide us with every decision we make, every product we create and the content we produce.
—George Catlin Founder, CEO