Table of Contents
All-Natural Remedy for Opiate Withdrawal Symptoms
A more comfortable and affordable way to detox at home
The Withdrawal Ease Nutritional Supplement System® has been specifically engineered to help reduce opiate withdrawal symptoms when used in conjunction with our Opiate Withdrawal Survival Guide and other instructions. It’s a proprietary blend of 16 vitamins, amino acids and herbs that would cost over $300 for a month’s supply if bought separately. The System includes two custom formulations — Daytime and Nighttime, in capsule form.
Withdrawal Ease customers have reported a decrease in the intensity of their withdrawal symptoms after tapering, using system and following the instructions in our Opiate Withdrawal Survival Guide.
- Designed Specifically for Opiate Withdrawals and Detox: A blend of vitamins, herbs, minerals and amino acids formulated specifically for opiate painkiller withdrawals.
- Affordable: Less expensive than costly pharmaceutical, rehab and inpatient detox options.
- Average cost for 30 day in-patient rehab = $30,000. Author’s note: If you are addicted to opiates, you may need more comprehensive treatment in which case in-patient rehab is certainly your best bet. For those seeking to end their physical dependency on opiates and have limited time, money or both Withdrawal Ease can be a cost-effective detox option.
- Average cost of hospital in-patient detox = $5,000
- Average monthly cost of Suboxone = $300 (w/insurance!) $1,200 (without insurance…gulp)
- A Powerful Detox and Liver Recovery Therapy: Contains essential amino acids, vitamins and herbs to help cleanse the body of toxins and restore proper liver function.
- It’s Easy: You can detox in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- All Natural: Formulated using the highest quality natural and certified organic ingredients.
- Highest Quality: Manufactured by a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) approved facility that employs FDA certified manufacturing and quality control procedures.
- Can Help Both Acute and Post Acute Withdrawal Symptoms (PAWS): Can be taken for opiate and partial-agonist opiate withdrawals due to Suboxone (Buprenorphine) and Subutex treatments
- Each Order Includes a Month’s Supply of Daytime and Nighttime Formulations: Plenty of each formulation for pre-detox tapering, the acute phase of withdrawal, and any lingering symptoms after detox.
- The Opiate Withdrawal Survival Guide: This essential, 65-page guide on opiate withdrawal will guide you through the detox process and provide everything you need to know to reduce your discomfort and help you get on the path to recovery to get your happiness back!