Now with over 65-pages of essential information
Withdrawal Ease has researched every corner of the addiction and clinical community to create a comprehensive Opiate Withdrawal Survival Guide©. The Survival Guide was written to help you complete the opiate withdrawal process in a knowledgeable, confident and comfortable manner. Lets be clear that we do not use “Survive” in a literal sense; opiate withdrawal is not considered life threatening for most people. If you have any existing health conditions, you should consult your primary care physician prior to detoxing from opiates. Our essential, 65+ page, online (you can download and print as well of course) withdrawal survival guide covers topics such as:
- What is opiate withdrawal?
- When will my withdrawals begin and how long will they last?
- What are the common symptoms of withdrawal?
- What are the best ways to alleviate the symptoms of withdrawal?
- A list of essentials: everything you will need for your withdrawal
- “The Withdrawal Daily Planner”
- NEW – Everything you need to know about Suboxone: Including how to get off of it!
- NEW – “How To Taper”: Opiate tapering strategies that can significantly reduce your withdrawal symptoms
- Free With Order
Features Tips and Techniques, “The Art of Opiate Tapering”, and a New Section on Suboxone.