Table of Contents
- Glad you asked! Plus, a few words on our competition.
- Why Withdrawal Ease Deserves Your Trust:
- We’ve had an “A+ Rating” from The Better Business Bureau since 2010.
- We have been certified by The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy since 2010.
- Withdrawal Ease is a member of the American Botanical Council,
Glad you asked! Plus, a few words on our competition.
Since 2008, Withdrawal Ease has been providing comprehensive content and resources for those suffering from opiate withdrawal. This site and the products that we sell are for those who want to stop letting opiates take control of their lives yet have no viable options. For many, in-patient rehab and detox are either too costly, unnecessary or both. Before Withdrawal Ease, the “status quo” was not sufficient to help the millions of people (myself included) who wanted a more comfortable way to end their dependency on opiates. In many ways, the “gap in care” still remains; we’re trying to help you comfortably navigate one small part of the recovery process.
Fast forward to 2016: Withdrawal Ease is the unquestioned authority for opiate withdrawal and detox information. We have spent a extraordinary amount of time to write useful content that has value for those who want to detox more comfortably at home. All of this content is free.
Of course, any time a product or category becomes “popular”, competition is sure to follow. This is especially true on the Internet where the cost of entry is relatively low and intellectual property is unregulated. Recently, we have noticed companies that are selling products similar to Withdrawal Ease. We certainly respect everyone’s right to compete as long as it is ethical.
However, many of these companies have very limited knowledge about opiate detox and no intention of providing any useful content. They simply want to sell product as cheaply, quickly and efficiently as possible. People looking for help are probably confused as a result so I want to add some clarity and tell you why I think Withdrawal Ease deserves your trust and your business.
If you ask me “Why Withdrawal Ease?” compared to these other companies I would say, “I’m glad you asked!”
- Circa 2008: Withdrawal Ease has been in business for over 7 years. We are experienced.
- Superior Product: We were the first to develop a nutritional supplement system for opiate detox using Daytime and Nighttime Formulations. Over the years, we’ve been able to refine, tweak and ultimately improve our product based on customer feedback as well as clinical advice. Withdrawal Ease in 2016 is a far superior product than the one we produced in 2008.
- We Wrote the Book: In fact, we literally did and it’s called the Withdrawal Survival Guide. Other companies have “withdrawal guides” but none provide the same level of quality and depth as our 65 page guide. It’s a critical part of our program and we believe that a successful detox depends on your adherence to the general principles of the Survival Guide as well as our advice on the site.
- We’ve Worked Very Hard To Earn Your Trust: Withdrawal Ease has never shied away from scrutiny and we’re eager to prove to our customers that we can be trusted to fulfill our promises to you. Next time you visit one of our competitors’ websites, take a look around and scrutinize their credentials. ANYONE can buy a TrustE logo or that image with all of the credit cards together. Anyone can cook up some “logo soup” and place it at the bottom of their home page. Beyond the ubiquitous SSL seal, we try not to include any logos, seals or “sunbursts” that don’t have real meaning or value to you, the customer.
Why Withdrawal Ease Deserves Your Trust:
None of our competitors are members of The Better Business Bureau. Why not?
If they want to earn your trust, they should be members of The Better Business Bureau. After all, it’s inexpensive and it affirms your business ethics. It’s what all good, trustworthy businesses do isn’t it? It also serves as a mediator should any complaints arise. All complaints are then noted in our profile and classified as either resolved to both party’s satisfaction or not. We’ve had 2 shipping complaints in 8 years and we’ve resolved both of them. Being a member of The Better Business Bureau is good business.
This is a very rigorous screening and certification process for which we must be re-certified each year. In order to pass the certification process, the NABP editorial review board will go through our entire site and evaluate our claims, our ingredients, our source materials, our marketing…everything. If it does not pass their standards, we do not become certified.
None of our competitors are certified by The NABP. Why Not?
The NABP VIPPS Certification is a comprehensive certification process and some companies don’t want to go through the trouble or the scrutiny. However, an NABP certification is the only organization recognized by Google and Bing for retailers of pharmacy related products.
The American Botanical Council (ABC) is the foremost authority on evidence-based research and new advances in botanical medicine. The American Botanical Council provides us with exclusive access to the latest clinical trials and literature on herbal medicines which allows us to improve our products based on real data.
None of our competitors are members of The American Botanical Council. Why Not?
For all of the companies that claim to spend “years and years in labs creating their proprietary formulas,” it’s curious that they have no affiliation with ABC. If there was something magical or worthy of further study, I would think that The American Botanical Council would publish something about it in their periodical called Herbalgram. It’s a fascinating publication by the way; Mark Blumenthal and his group do an incredible job with it. If you are interested in the study of botanical medicine, I believe you can pay for a subscription.
We DON’T Have a 100% Money Back Guarantee: We Have The “Customer Satisfaction Promise” (There’s a difference: see below)
We don’t offer a “100% Money Back Guarantee” because we believe it is a marketing ploy to convince customers that a product will work no matter what. It’s truly the oldest marketing trick in the book! Opiate detox and withdrawal are complicated health issues and there are no guarantees when someone is trying to end their dependency on opiates.
We understand that other companies offer a “Risk Free Money Back Guarantee” but read the fine print and you’ll see that it’s just a logo and a false promise. Withdrawal Ease is not a cure or a panacea for detox or withdrawal. We certainly don’t think it is responsible for some companies to suggest that their product works “instantly” or “cures addiction.” It’s a misleading and totally inaccurate representation of what we at Withdrawal Ease are trying to achieve. The Withdrawal Ease nutritional supplement contains ingredients that can be helpful for certain common symptoms of opiate withdrawal and detox. We have had a lot of people who have had great experiences with our product but it is simply one tool that you should consider if you are going to detox from opiates. That’s why we emphasize putting a tapering schedule together and following the practical suggestions in our Withdrawal Survival Guide. These strategies and tactics are just as important (if not more) than the nutritional supplement that we sell.
We recommend that you take claims like “works on the first dose!” and/or “cures addiction!” with a heavy dose of skepticism because it’s not consistent with the realities of opiate detox.
What we CAN promise is your satisfaction with the product and the service as we have described it.
And That’s Why We Have: “The Withdrawal Ease Customer Satisfaction Promise”
Your Satisfaction Or Your Money Back:
If you are not satisfied with Withdrawal Ease or Recovery Ease (or both), you have 30 days to return it for a refund. Doooon’t worry, no forms or jumping through hoops to discourage you from receiving a refund! All that we ask is for you to return all remaining product and notify us of your concerns ahead of time so that we know it is coming. From time to time we may ask why customers are unsatisfied because it is helpful for us to know about customer concerns; especially in the unlikely event that you experience a side effect or something health related that we need to be aware of.
On-Time Shipping and Delivery Or Your Shipping Is Free
We know how important it is for you to receive your product when you expect it to arrive!
- If your order is not shipped from our facility on time, we’ll ship it for free.
- If your shipment does not arrive on time (less than 1% of our orders) then we will give you a refund for your shipping costs.
The fact is, opiate detox is an incredibly difficult and complicated process. In order to get the full benefit from our product, you must use it correctly and follow our directions in our Withdrawal Survival Guide. Nothing works 100% of the time and almost 100% of our customers are reasonable and understand this. There is no magic cure, there are only proven strategies and tactics that can help reduce the severity of your symptoms.
We Know We Must Keep Innovating: As the leader, we cannot afford to rest on our laurels. Our job is to innovate and provide any resources we can to help you detox from opiates more comfortably. I’m excited to say that we have some new initiatives and products coming very soon that will shake things up significantly! Our goal will always be to help you get through opiate withdrawal successfully.
And we’re just getting started.
Thanks for reading my post!